Birmingham Drug Crime Lawyers
Drug Crime Attorneys Serving Jefferson County & Shelby County
Drug crimes are serious everywhere, but especially in Alabama. In both the state and federal governments, prosecutors aggressively pursue drug charges, and convictions can impact a person’s life and career for many years.
If you or someone you care about is facing drug crime charges, our Birmingham drug crime attorneys can help you protect your future.
DRUG CRIME DEFENSE
We work with people charged with drug offenses from misdemeanor marijuana possession to serious drug trafficking felonies that involve large amounts of drugs. Contact us right away to learn more about your drug defense options to confront and resolve any drug crime prosecution.
We can help you understand:
- How can you win or reduce drug crime charges?
- How much do drug crime defense lawyers cost?
- How to choose a drug crime defense attorney?
- What drug crimes are federal?
- What drug crimes are felonies?
- When you need to hire a drug crime defense lawyer?
- Who to hire to represent you?
- Why it is important to hire a drug crime lawyer if you have been charged or accused?
- Why you may need to hire a drug crime defense attorney?
We represent people charged with drug crimes like:
- Conspiracy to Import, Transport, Manufacture or Distribute Drugs
- Drug Manufacturing & Delivery Charges
- Drug Sales, Trafficking and Possession w/ Intent to Deliver
- Drug Possession
- Prescription Drugs – Possession and / or Distribution
How to Win Drug Crime Cases?
Some Drug Crime Defenses
- Drugs Belonged to Another Person
- Evidence is Missing
- Planted Drugs
- Preliminary Hearing / Probable Cause
- Unlawful Search & Seizure
Contact A Birmingham Drug Crime Defense Attorney
If you find yourself accused or charged of a drug crime, you need a Birmingham drug crime defense attorney to help you build a strong defense. Our attorneys have the experience and knowledge needed to help you protect your rights and your freedom. Contact us TODAY for a free consultation and case review.